WHAT IS SEO and WHY YOU NEED IT?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing a website so that it performs well in organic search. Ranking high for search terms, which are known as keywords, increases the visibility of a website and leads to a higher number of visitors to the actual website. It does not mean that you have a website you can rank high in the keyword you have in mind in Google, that’s what SEO is for.
To put it simpler, SEO will allow you to connect with those searching for your products or services and help convert them into customers.
TOP 5 REASONS WHY YOU NEED SEO NOW
- SEO is unarguably one of the best ways to connect with targeted consumers and share your offer.
- SEO increases brand awareness and visibility as research says 8 out of 10 people use the internet to find a product or service.
- Businesses are switching from printed media to e-media advertising. An estimated $25B will be leaving print media and switching directly to Web marketing and SEO strategies.
- A website that is SEO optimized can work for you 24/7 365 days a year vs traditional ads on the Radio, Newspaper, TV and Billboards are time sensitive.
- Your competitors are doing it – If you’re not moving forward and improving your position means you’re losing ground to a competitor who is. Don’t let your competitors out maneuver you by ignoring this valuable tool for your business.